Sunday, April 4, 2010

Different Masks

Sunday March 15, 2009

There was a marathon of Desperate Housewives on today - and I was just about to change the channel. A few episodes have amused me over the years, but there's been no overt pleasure in watching it. However, today I was enraptured. Whilst writing, of course. Can't just sit there watching the box without fidgeting with something else. Uh-mnn. Cough.

It reminded me of the Buffy marathons they used to have on a couple of years ago on Fox 8. Man, they were something - whole lazy Sundays spent with Buffy, Xander, Spike and the crew. An imaginative individual could be utterly immersed as if the show was produced specifically for he or she personally. Anyways, I don't feel that guilty about Desperate Housewives anymore. After all, I'm doing nothing but spending the afternoon staring at gorgeous chicks …

Re-reading: The Tommyknockers. And Yep, I have that cool edition. 




No comments:

Post a Comment